12.29.2009

#1: My dog, Bianca

I like my dog Bianca.  She is a beautiful white Maltese, six pounds, ten smacking years old.


This is muah, and her on vacation this past year at Corolla, North Carolina.
She is nine here.  Such a cutie.  Hasn't aged a bit in years, if I do say so.


Bianca, A.K.A. "Bebe" lying down on her fluffy white blanket. (Or mine, but does it really matter?) That's a Carebear, I know, and let me just point out that its HEAD is bigger than Bianca's whole being.


A few years ago.  That bunny in her mouth... she has done many things to.  This is after it had lost an eye, tail, stuffing, dignity...

3 comments:

  1. Love the blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great site! You and your dog look so cute in the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha... you're posts are funny, if I do say so myself

    ReplyDelete